Fluorescent coloured custom-made mouthguards
ALL APPOINTMENTS AND POSTAGE COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
How it works
Ordering your custom-made mouthguard is easy:
- Select from the options (more details below) to create your ideal mouthguard.
- Select “Pay at Clinic” to pay after you have received your completed mouthguard (you will not be charged at this point).
- Once we have received your order, we will contact you to book an appointment at our clinic.
(CLINIC OPENING HOURS: MON-FRI 9-5.30PM).
- If you don’t hear anything- FIRST PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER FOR AN EMAIL FROM US!
- If you (still) haven’t heard anything within three working days please email or give us a call.
- Once we have made your impression, our qualified dental technicians create a gum guard to your specifications.
- You can then either return to us to pick up or we will post it to you.
Please let us know if the mouthguard is for an adult or child under the age of 14. We do not charge a different price, nor is the quality of the mouth guard any different, but it helps us prepare the right materials prior to your appointment.
Level Of Protection
We offer three levels of protection. Please select based on the sport you play.
- Full Contact- Offers our maximum level of protection in the this range. Suitable for players of all sports who want the peace of mind of maximum protection whilst playing their sport.
- Semi Contact– We recommend you choose this option if you are involved in the following: combat sports or sports using a stick.
- Minimum Contact-Offers a general level of protection and is suitable for players of sports where there is some risk of injury. We recommend this if you participate in ball sports.
We have a choice of five fluorescent colours to choose from- plenty to find the right one to match your strip or team’s colours.
At present we are only offering the option to book an appointment at our lab in Penryn.
(Home impression kits will be available soon).
If you are based in Cornwall or Devon and would like us to visit your school or sports club to fit multiple members of a team, then please contact us.